Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vegeta And Bulma Uncut



Hello everyone, last night I made this card, it is not a real card, as in I put a pocket where you can put all the sheets of the shopping list. Maybe it's the right time that I can be less messy and not go crazy when I check the list of things to buy.

Hello everyone, last night I made this card, it is not a real card, as I put in a pocket Where You can put all my shopping list. Maybe it's the right time That I can be less messy and not go crazy When I check the list of things to buy.

0 186

0 182

For colors I was inspired by the palette of "Hobby Charter this month in which I participate:

For the colors of the card I'm ispired to this color palette by "Hobby Charter .

palette colori marzo 2011

Materials:

bazzil blue, blue, pink and green cardboard, brown paper with pink dots, blue ribbon, colored with watercolor crayons Magnolia stamps; bligns, write to PC.

soon by Francy

See you soon by Francy

0 comments:

Post a Comment