Hello everyone, this afternoon I made this card by following this tutorial .
This card is part of the challenge:
- Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 87: "Birthday"
and why this blog is two years old.
Hello everyone, today I made this card Following this tutorial. I made this card to the participant:
- Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 87: "Birthday"
Because this blog is two years old.
A rule of this challenge is to put at least two things and I got two gift packages.
A rule of this challenge is to put at least two things and I got two gift packages.
This card is also involved in:
With this card I know to participate:
- Just Magnolia week 98: "Favorite combo."
- Simon Says Stamp: "Happy Birthday"
The tutorial for the I took the card here, but the desire to make this card came to me looking at this marvel on Blog Giorgia (to which I say thank you).
The tutorial for the card I got here , But the desire to make this card Came To me looking at this marvel Blog Giorgia (to Which I say thank you)
from you soon Francy
See you soon by Francy
0 comments:
Post a Comment