Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ideas For Homemade Sled

two colors that I LOVE SHOPPING LIST

Hello everyone, you know, the third card in a day but last night I was really productive, be 'in reality I've finished this now, I still had to put the flowers. I love these two colors together: the pink and brown.

Hello everyone, yes I Say That is the third card of today But last night I produced a lot. Really this is termined card now because i still lacked the flowers. I love this colors: pink and brown.

With this card to participate:

With this card the participant to:

- Sketchalicious "Sketch card # 14" from which I soon this beautiful sketch:

sketch 14 - 4 marzo

- Cute Card Thursday Challenge 155: "Happy 3rd Birthday"

0 187

Another angle of the card:

0 191

Materials:

bazzil pink, brown paper with a pink spots, swirl and flower created with a Bigz Die "Flowers & Vine # 3".

soon by Francy

See you soon by Francy

0 comments:

Post a Comment