Hello everyone, for me these are very productive evening. This is the second card I did last night. After a winter card card I felt like a spring and so here it is, all in shades of green with two fiorelloni pink.
Hello everyone, this night for me are very productive. This is the second card That I made yesterday night. After the winter card I wanted to make a spring card and here it is all in shades of green with a two pink flowers.
stamps that I used, that they had sent me are beautiful with a swap stamps (but I do not know who to thank) I wanted to put this phrase that is very nice and I think he was with the fairy sitting on the branch.
The stamps that i used, That They Had sent me are beautiful with a swap stamps (but I do not know who to thank) I wanted to put this sentence is really nice and I think He Was with the fairy sitting on the branch .
With this card to participate:
With this card the participant to:
- I love cupcake 133: "Up in the Air with optional green"
- The Pixie Cottage challenge # 61: "Sketch and / or Green
- Stampavie & More challenge # 133:" Spring or Easter "
- ABC challenge:" Q is for Quote "
Materials:
Paper: structura black Magical 1, Design Paper Flowers "Folia Bringmann Paper" Stamp by stamp to swap shares and tamp. Seweasy for the stich around the card.
soon by Francy
See you soon by Francy
0 comments:
Post a Comment