Saturday, March 19, 2011

How Do You Get Blood Out Of A Pink Carpet

PHOTO HUNT HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES SANTA

Hello everyone, this post is to wish to all the fathers of the world.

Hello everyone this post is to wish to all the fathers of the world.

This is the work that Leonardo did in kindergarten to his Father:


This is the work tatha Leonardo has created on the School for your father:



Leonardo asked me to also make a card for his father and how could I say no?


Leonardo asked me to made a card for your father.


0 217


0 214


Graziano is Tuscan Since we decided to use the theme of sunflowers.


Graziano (my husband) is Tuscan since we Decided to use the theme of sunflowers.

Finally, here's the poem that Leonardo has appeared to his father:

Finally, here's the poem Taht Leonard has starred for your father:

To my dad:

Dear Dad,

my dear daddy,

today is your birthday

relaxed a moment.

I know that in the morning

you always in a hurry,

a kiss travel

work waiting for you.

but when evening comes,

Dad, I who look

you come home

to hold you tight.

..... I love you ....

but do not tell you anything you can imagine the excitement when he heard of Gra.


soon by Francy


See you soon by Francy


0 comments:

Post a Comment