Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Can My Gmail Send Text Email Notifications



Hello everyone, today I made a card shaped like a strawberry, the idea came to me to participate in the challenge of 'Totally Tilda. "

Hello everyone, today I made a card-shaped strawberry, the idea Came To Me throught Totally Tilda's challenge.

0 144

I cut the strawberries in the green card, I used a card with strawberries, this pretty Magnolia stamp, and finally I added the strawberries in a strawberry basket and on the leaves. The strawberries are all glitter but do not see in the picture.

I cut the strawberries in the green card, I used a card with strawberries, this pretty Magnolia stamp, and finally I added the strawberries in a strawberry basket and on the leaves. The strawberries are all glitter But do not see in the picture.

With this card to participate:

With this card the participant to:

- Totally Tilda # 17: "Fruity Tilda"

- Cute Card Thursday Challenge 154: "Signs of Spring"

- Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 86: "Anything but a square (or rectangle).

soon by Francy

See you soon by Francy

0 comments:

Post a Comment