... what to say, was a prolific Easter ... I packed a honey jade necklace for my mom ...
parure for mom and my sister ...
E 'made entirely hand, with silver chain and wire and pearls in shades of pink and purple ... I must say that cost me a lot of effort. The necklace I had made several months ago, but my sister wanted a complete parure, so I had to make every piece in line with the aesthetics of the series.
The cuff was perhaps the most difficult item, the request was a multi-strand bracelet, but I was not sure I wanted to do something "twisted" and he thinks you think I thought of something more retro ... . Something that reflects the spirit of the first creation, a necklace.
The earrings were quite simple, a model that had already created and that was quick play, with mounting clips.
And finally, the ring, this one a bit 'challenging, more than anything else for the time spent in the construction, pearls and amethysts are bezel set in a filigree of steel cable with nickel-colored, then attached to the base ring with three hooks.
Today I have just been busy, it was relaxing and satisfying as ever ... so now I retire for a well deserved rest! Night all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment