Thursday, April 9, 2009

Drag Initiation Dress



After years of various blogs that have changed their role, structure, color, style, and then silence ... today I am going to open a space that I do not know what will cure but I always need a space "my" ... a bulletin board to hang my work. A sort of gallery of photos and thoughts and whatever in my mind jumps from time to time ... a small laboratory in which to exchange views and ideas, a sort of bistro where to meet and talk, to tell ... and here ... I started right away.
Finally, after months of inactivity finally resume work in the polymer clay, polymer clay in the case ... my head is crammed full of ideas, things to do and hope that everything is as I say! ^ _ ^

These are the first pictures of my "school "....

laboratorio_001

my first fairy and his on base ... I hope that the color gives good results even if the first attempts were not exciting ... but not defeated! Below is the first outline of the basic

base

miciotta Lastly, a happy, all black like mine ... I have yet to decide whether to make a phonecharm or a keychain or a pendant for her purse ... oh ... do not you?

miao

0 comments:

Post a Comment