little desire to do that, so many ideas, input as much, but want to do less than zero ... uff
will be the time or the people that makes me turn the Zebedee, and yet with all that I my brand new rolls of polymer clay to unpack, there's no way whatsoever.
On the other hand, however, yesterday I continued to paint the fairy that I started, it is not yet complete and for the truth I am not happy with how it came to his face, but to be the first experiment I promised not to complain.
And here are the pictures ...
Let's see what will come out as soon as I finish I would like to make cakes today ... ... and try with the cream (polymer clay, of course !)... see if I can and especially what the results! But above all I hope steps are calm because if not slap me alone! -__-"
0 comments:
Post a Comment