Sunday, April 12, 2009

Honey X Honey Drops Raw Scans

.: Easter trip:. Little Shop

Here is my purchase of today:


(the image was taken from the site of producer - in which I will definitely buy more! - Called ISISS )



Today, Easter, we went for a wonderful trip that Piacenza, Gropparello from parts of the Castle, an enchanting place surrounded by the hills of Emilia. Everything was green and kissed for luck at times, the sun ... it was just what we wanted, a healthy day of relaxation together. ^ _ ^
And that's what we've given away, along with some goodies bought in various small shops.


(this picture was taken from the site "Italian Landscape" )



A particular type of incense (Olibanum Ethiopia Borena), soap handmade mint, frankincense SAIBABA ... and then ... the shop Beekeepers' meeting .... cookies fairy! I'm enjoying right now as I write these lines ...: P
Now I have to say goodbye ... I'm going to see "Speed \u200b\u200bRecer" ... hope is not a glaring bullshit! -_-"I will let you know! Kisses and best wishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment