Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Common Ingredients In Making Ginger Soap

.: And finally the Sun:.

... finally. From the window a gleam of flickering sunshine after days ... (and many liters) of rain finally stopped today! ^ _ ^ Finally
want to go back a bit 'a stroll to enjoy the first warm days (though for the moment of warmth he feels very little) ... the only one who would go out at all costs is my cat that is stuck to the glass watching the world passing. :) My
piciulina last night fell asleep on my legs with the head resting on his stomach and had to go the "tractor" (frrrrr frrrrrrr frrrrrrrrr) Bedda her! ^ _ ^ I was wearing the patchwork quilt of wool, with the cold that did not seem real!!
Meanwhile, I can not wait to finish the week ... we are now at the turning point and are already tired, after all it is presented now as a busy roundabout and promises to remain so at least until the end of the weekend. -__-In
Meanwhile, I had time to create and I put the last link below the photo, "Strawberry & Cream ... vanilla scented!
Yeah, CernitArt chatting on forums, I discovered that you can also use the essential oil to soften Fimo (instead of Fimo Liquid) and in fact the results were satisfactory cream ... even if they slip on 'last step of adding a drop too much! : P
Here is the result of my labors:



What do you think? It 'attractive enough? To me personally makes me want summer, sea, something sweet and juicy! Yum!
I guess now I get back to work today, I expect quite a tour de force ... and I hope to create something, even if today I have the program "Sewing" or three thousand various seams and hems to do, ARGH! Zero forbid!
I will keep you informed, stay tuned! :) Oh my

0 comments:

Post a Comment