.: & Risi Bisi:.
I've done it! I made my first RISOTTO! Yes, I had never prepared ... even though I almost ashamed to say ...
I'm not very fond of rice and a plate of mushroom risotto, much prefer a good plate of bucatini all'amatriciana satisfies me more ... '!
Ma ..! There is a "but" eventually prevailed against the guilt of my husband, who instead loves risotto and so I tried to!
I must say that despite initial hesitation came out a risotto slap! Saffron-scented pinot and coated with parmesan cheese! A real show!
My husband is still attached to the plate! hihihihi!
Seriously, we have reached an agreement, produce A rice per month, unless otherwise required (read: special events) ... so I learn and he enjoys it!
Meanwhile, after making some jobs here at home (a reorganization of the bedroom) I finally started to create ... a little 'with polymer clay, a little' with the beads ... in the coming days to publish the account number photos.
For the time greeting everyone with a sweet sweet kiss.
0 comments:
Post a Comment