Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What About Mahabhringraj Oil People Comments

hello hello 27

He had had a spirit by nature too big to be a seducer of the usual.
often tended to be something quite sophisticated: for example, a greeting and nothing more, because that was the greeting from the lady could be better.
(S. Kierkegaard, Diary of the Seducer)

Dear Friends, I thought

to deepen your knowledge of the four musketeers I mentioned last week, even those fellow snacks, since no one (but maybe I should say none) of you is expressly made a request today I decided to present Frank: character unique and certainly worthy of a "good day "of his own.

You should know that Frank, after being president of anything that might be chaired by the Italian Club to the chair of his house ... and after years of shouting "Viva San Giuseppe" in the procession of the same Holy sang "That's Amore" all marriages in Sorrento lounge and the lounge in any other opportunity presented itself, he finally decided to leave to go to Brisbane live in Perth where, although not yet fully set, has already 'started to receive hundreds of old men to whom he has already' begun to promise a pension that unfortunately will never get. Since 'he' s done so ': can not say no ... The problem e'che the others often say no to him ... and of these, unfortunately, many women ... No girl looking

understands that he has only 26 years. Sara 'for that double-wearing in small and large occasions, will be' for the gallantry that makes him appear a man of 1800 in an environment of 1900, for sure it looks nice and its romantic vision of life does not help him seduce girls. But if it 's true that "there is no art to seduce a girl and it' s just a matter of luck finding one worthy of being seduced," Frank during this time has decided to challenge his fortune.

crouched down behind the moments waste, "two of spades" in direct and often in stereo, the more 'painful in a country where a woman to take home (or rather: be wearing upside-down view of the lens) and' easy, now he has decided to stake everything on her, on a lucky name Francesca Alderisio, popular face of Rai International is present until a few months ago of a much later by Italians abroad, "ATM Italy, which gave voice and offered solidarity 'to our countrymen.

After the end of his experience with RAI, Frank has finally decided to accept the invitations that were sent from the five continents and between them ... that has privileged the local king of the flute ... so ', while that devoted to the theme songs in 1900 (sorry for the mistake, maybe I should use the term "de-composed"), our Frank, regular listener of the program for years and madly in love with Francesca, was in Perth at about 5000 miles away, powerless front impediment in the way the laws of space and time and the "curtain" of whistles ...

But the difficulties' have not tarnished his dream to meet you. He is not 'lost his nerve and decided to write her a letter inviting her to Perth, in a house that has not yet found, magnifying himself as a city guide' does not know.

The text and 'a masterpiece of romantic literature, Manzoni shame that could not be inspired by these words, since' "The Betrothed" it would have been greatly enriched ... between a Beppe Suolavecchia Lunghignano Anselmo and I'd like to read ... As written by Frank: "... Being that I live at 5000 km with a strong connection with Italy, followed with interest the program and so ' I decided to invite her to Perth as a tourist ... Even I (read "the") I write as a citizen and not in an official capacity, and I'd love to host it ... I'm not a crazy but a normal, so the I ask this enail not advertise on his site and in the world 'cause people would make me' for a crazy wild. If you want to accept this invitation and can 'seem mysterious'll be' happy to host it so 'she can' enjoy more 'in Australia this ... ". Franktastic!!

For a moment my mind and 'round back in time, in Athens, when at the launch of the magazine came to visit Celebrities Monica Bellucci and I got a letter to you with a request to deliver it. The signature was a greek city of about 50 years, named Epaminondas that directly address Italian actress, whose name in Greek letters, however, sounded more 'or less mpellutzi. He presented himself 'claiming to be a real macho and they can speak only two languages, the greek - of course - and "discreet language of the lover." The letter asked Monica where she was and if he could meet him, certain that if she had known he would not have resisted and madly in love with him and therefore have suffered ... allow me to observe that the tragic 'is a typical element of Greek culture and especially in the songs of Remos, or maybe Parios, singing love desperate ... And our writer could not break free from the constraints musical-cultural-historical, if it 's true that after you have attached a photocopy of the registration identity 'which qualified him as a postman, has seen fit to draw a line on the word "postman" and add a pen philosofos! Certainly our

Frank, as the postman Epaminondas, moving his "phalanx" to conquer Federica has not made use of the tempering influence of Greek memory. Will it work '? I wonder what would he think the philosopher who theorized the carnal soul?

account I do not know but let me say that I will have the next crazy 'to know the Earth upside down, and I know' now that the philosophers are two ... and hopefully not recur ...

A hug

Francis

0 comments:

Post a Comment